A little extra goes a long way.
The Cabarrus County CVB team is committed to the success of every meeting, convention and event that comes to our area. To ensure that success, group planners are provided with support services to help prepare for their event and be certain that attendees enjoy their visit.
Information, resources and services offered can include:
- Destination Guides
- Welcome Bags for visitor information or registration materials
- Information tables, personally staffed to welcome guests
- Coupons for area restaurants and attractions
- Lead distribution or vendor referrals to supply production, catering, transportation or additional service needs
- Tours or other activities for guests and family during free time
- Maps, directions and signage
- Mobile marketing units for distribution of visitor information
- Gifts/Amenities for VIPs and speakers
- Banners, buttons or ribbons to visually engage and welcome attendees
- Shopping and event information
- Volunteer recruitment and coordination
- Voluntourism activities for attendees to give back to the local community
- Site visit facilitation to maximize time and efficiency before and during planning visits
- Online housing system to manage and track attendee hotel reservations
To discuss your event's needs and how we can help, contact Chacara Harvin at 704-456-7971 or Chacara@VisitCabarrus.com.